AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

VKB ⟩ you were my gravity

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage

SUCKER FOR PAIN

Féminin
↳ Nombre de messages : 3217
↳ Points : 685
↳ Arrivé depuis le : 19/04/2015
↳ Age : 21
↳ Avatar : Giza Lagarce
↳ Age du Personnage : vingt-deux ans.
↳ Métier : croupière au Bones.
↳ Opinion Politique : résistante extrêmiste.
↳ Niveau de Compétences : niveau deux.
↳ Playlist : ocean avenue - yellowcard | cruel - the veronicas | paralyzed - against the current | reckless - you me at six | haunting - halsey | before the worst - the script | doubt - twenty one pilots | anything - hedley | nicotine - panic! at the disco | robbers - the 1975 | just the way i'm not - all time low | angel on fire - halsey
↳ Citation : « There's a piece of you that's here with me, it's everywhere I go, it's everything I see »
↳ Multicomptes : Mackenzie Caulfield & Lisbeth Amberly
↳ Couleur RP : #BD5737

les petits papiers
↳ Copyright: poupée morose & neon demon & tumblr
↳ Disponible pour un topic?: Non =(
↳ Liens du Personnage
:

MessageSujet: Re: VKB ⟩ you were my gravity    Mer 22 Avr - 15:06

Contente que ça te plaise ma chérie

I used to be a darling starlet like a centerpiece. Had the whole world wrapped around my ring. I flew too closely to the sun that's setting in the East. And now I'm melting from my wings. 'Cause I'd laugh and drink and talk 'bout things. And fall in love in my backyard. Now it's my own anxiety that makes the conversation hard. And I'm faded away, you know, I used to be on fire. I'm standin' in the ashes of who I used to be.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t2372-vkb-you-were-my- http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t3969-vkb-holding-on-to-you

WILDHUNTER

Féminin
↳ Nombre de messages : 8193
↳ Points : 508
↳ Arrivé depuis le : 31/08/2013
↳ Age : 26
↳ Avatar : Luke Arnold
↳ Age du Personnage : 30 ans
↳ Métier : Ravitailleur au sein de la communauté
↳ Opinion Politique : Contre les dictateurs
↳ Playlist :
KEANE - tear up this town | OF MONSTERS AND MEN - hunger | STARSET - monster | THE FRAY - the wind | PASSENGER - home | SLEEPING AT LAST - bad blood | THE KILLERS - flesh and bone | HALSEY - control | DAUGHTER - youth | ARCADE FIRE - my body is a cage | ECHOS - gold | JAMES BAY - hold back the river | SOAP&SKIN - me and the devil | BANNERS - start a riot | KODALINE - brother

↳ Citation : When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams, this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness, and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be.
↳ Multicomptes : Nymeria C. Grimes & Rhys Steinsson
↳ Couleur RP : Peru

les petits papiers
↳ Copyright: CryingShame & anaëlle & tumblr
↳ Liens du Personnage
:

MessageSujet: Re: VKB ⟩ you were my gravity    Mer 22 Avr - 15:19

Je te valide Bon jeu, bon rp, bon flood
N'hésite pas à utiliser la loterie des topics ainsi que notre système de points (pense notamment à y recenser ton niveau de compétence s'il te plait )

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t4624-just-survive-som http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t4680-tobias-the-power-of-the-telling

ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME

Féminin
↳ Nombre de messages : 2805
↳ Points : 321
↳ Arrivé depuis le : 31/12/2014
↳ Age : 23
↳ Avatar : Felicity Jones.
↳ Age du Personnage : 30 ans d'apparence qui abritent 727 ans de vie.
↳ Métier : Charmeuse de serpents.
↳ Opinion Politique : Indifférente.
↳ Niveau de Compétences : 3
↳ Playlist : SIA → Freeze you out / RAG'N'BONE MAN → Human / LANA DEL REY → Video games / HOZIER → Take me to church / RUELLE → Up in flammes / FEVER RAY → If I have a heart / HALSEY → Ghost / DAUGHTER → Run
↳ Citation : You can’t wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being.
↳ Multicomptes : Unique compte
↳ Couleur RP : #9D4682

les petits papiers
↳ Copyright: faust / astra / halsey / snow-bird
↳ Liens du Personnage
:

MessageSujet: Re: VKB ⟩ you were my gravity    Dim 26 Avr - 22:46

Quel magnifique cadeau d'anniversaire pour Ange
Bienvenue avec ce super choix de scénario

you know the truth hurts
But secrets kill ☽ Can't help thinkin' that I love it still. Still here, there must be something real. 'Cause you know the good die young. But so did this and so it must be better than I think it is. Gimme those eyes, it's easy to forgive.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t4286-i-do-not-have-a-

SUCKER FOR PAIN

Féminin
↳ Nombre de messages : 3217
↳ Points : 685
↳ Arrivé depuis le : 19/04/2015
↳ Age : 21
↳ Avatar : Giza Lagarce
↳ Age du Personnage : vingt-deux ans.
↳ Métier : croupière au Bones.
↳ Opinion Politique : résistante extrêmiste.
↳ Niveau de Compétences : niveau deux.
↳ Playlist : ocean avenue - yellowcard | cruel - the veronicas | paralyzed - against the current | reckless - you me at six | haunting - halsey | before the worst - the script | doubt - twenty one pilots | anything - hedley | nicotine - panic! at the disco | robbers - the 1975 | just the way i'm not - all time low | angel on fire - halsey
↳ Citation : « There's a piece of you that's here with me, it's everywhere I go, it's everything I see »
↳ Multicomptes : Mackenzie Caulfield & Lisbeth Amberly
↳ Couleur RP : #BD5737

les petits papiers
↳ Copyright: poupée morose & neon demon & tumblr
↳ Liens du Personnage
:

MessageSujet: Re: VKB ⟩ you were my gravity    Lun 27 Avr - 9:15

Merci beaucoup Ellie jolie

I used to be a darling starlet like a centerpiece. Had the whole world wrapped around my ring. I flew too closely to the sun that's setting in the East. And now I'm melting from my wings. 'Cause I'd laugh and drink and talk 'bout things. And fall in love in my backyard. Now it's my own anxiety that makes the conversation hard. And I'm faded away, you know, I used to be on fire. I'm standin' in the ashes of who I used to be.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t2372-vkb-you-were-my- http://www.mercy-in-darkness.org/t3969-vkb-holding-on-to-you

VKB ⟩ you were my gravity

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3